Evaporative Cooling with EcoCool Evaporative Cooling Pads is the ideal and most economical method of cooling.
Evaporative Cooling is the process in which air is cooled by using the heat in the air to evaporate the water from an adjacent surface. A temperature reduction of 10 to 20°C (50-68°F) can be achieved by passing the hot fresh air through the wetted pads.
The temperature reduction depends on the dry bulb and wet bulb temperature of the ambient incoming air, the thickness of the pad (in the direction of the air travel), the geometry of the pad, the air velocity through the pad and provided the proper amount of water is used and distributed evenly so that all of the pads are wet through their depth, height and width. The hotter and drier the incoming air, the higher the temperature reduction, after passing through the wetted EcoCool pads.
Why EcoCool Evaporative Cooling Pad ?
- Exported to Europe, Australia, Middle East and USA
- Available in Standard and Customised Sizes
- All-India Network
- Technical Support
- No Edge Build Up
- Good Quality Gluing
- Quick Deliveries
- Water Retention
- Samples available on request
- Green houses, mushroom farming, agrihot and floriculture
- Poultry farms, hatcheries, breeding areas, livestock and dairy farms
- Commercial and industrial areas
- Industrial Coolers